BagCo Pty Ltd Privacy, Returns & Postage Policies
1. Personal information collected
BagCo does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
2. Collection of Personal Information
When you create a BagCo account the personal information we collect may include your: name, delivery address, billing address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from BagCo
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
However, under no circumstances will we request or collect any information from you that may disclose your:
- Political, religious or philosophical beliefs or affiliations
- Health and sexuality
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Criminal convictions
When you register as a user on our website, we may use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Security of Your Personal Information
BagCo ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to the clients’ personal information/records/files
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
BagCo uses PayPal for online purchases and SecurePay for phone payments. Both options provide 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations. In exceptional circumstances BagCo may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. BagCo is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
5. About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by BagCo please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
BagCo reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
7. Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Refund and returns policy
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
Faulty Items Returns
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion will not be refunded, and are considered the responsibility of the customer.
Online Returns via return post
If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased online via post, please contact us during the hours of 10am to 4pm AEST Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) on either phone or email as below:
Please provide the following information so we can assist you as quickly as possible:
Delivery instructions and timeframes
BagCo offers a reliable and affordable delivery service to all metro and regional locations within Australia including Tasmania.
If an order is made before 2pm our handling time is the on the same day, otherwise we ship within 1 day.
Orders will take between 2 – 10 business days to arrive, depending on your destination and shipping method.